Staying Motivated During Quarantine or Isolation Time
Being isolated or quarantined can be a difficult task. The following measures can help:
- Keep in touch with friends and family via telephone or other telematic means;
- Look for reliable information about Coronavirus. Knowing about the disease will reduce your anxiety about it;
- Inform children of the situation using age-appropriate language;
- As much as possible keep other routines intact, such as eating and sleeping schedules;
- Keep your diet as varied and healthy as possible;
- Physical activity can be good for you and your family. Look for online classes that help you exercise at home;
- Take the opportunity to subscribe to our youtube channel LA Mask Meeting Talks https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKwHIECBys0fX0LAb01TDCg and stay informed.
- Remember that isolation is temporary, take the time to rest!