What to do during the quarantine or isolation period? Protection of cohabiting people and/or caregivers
- If you need caregivers, you should limit your number-ideally to one-since this should not be a carrier of chronic disease or immunosuppression;
- You should cover your mouth and nose with a disposable handkerchief when you cough or sneeze;
- Paper tissues should be placed in the waste container and then hands should be washed with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, drying well;
- If necessary, caregivers or people living with COVID19 (or waiting for the test result) should use disposable wipes to clean the mucus expelled by sneezing or coughing;
- If you are responsible for the care of a vulnerable or elderly family member or cohabitant, you should, whenever possible, transfer this responsibility provisionally, for the duration of the quarantine/isolation;
- You must also protect your pets by keeping your distance from them. If this is not possible, wash your hands before and after each contact.