What is recommended for those who have to take public transport?
For many of us, public transport is the main form of transport and its use is essential in our daily lives. In fact, avoiding taking public transport may not be a solution and therefore, if you are going to travel, what is recommended is that:
- Ensure a minimum distance from other people;
- Stand back to back facing other people;
- It is mandatory to wear a mask on public transport;
- Avoid putting your hands to your mouth, eyes or nose;
- Turn your face away if someone is coughing in front of you;
- Sanitize your hands with an alcohol-based solution or wash your hands as soon as possible;
- If the transport is full, you can, whenever possible, wait for the next one.