Terms and conditions
This site, La Mask, is owned by Location Available, Lda, a company located at Rua Alfredo Gomes de Azevedo, 71, with the postal code 4785-281 Trofa and NIPC PT 508 509 645.
La Mask makes available on this website all the information, tools and services available, as long as the user agrees to all the general terms and conditions presented below.
At any time, there may be updates to the information, tools and services available, as well as to the terms and conditions. It is the user/customer's responsibility to verify them.
When browsing or buying on our website, the user/customer undertakes and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions presented below. Therefore, before browsing or purchasing on our website, carefully read the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with them, you should not use any information, tools, or services on this website.
When browsing and buying on the La Mask website, the customer:
- You agree that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions;
- You declare that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and/or of legal age in the jurisdiction of your area of residence, and the legal possibility to use your own means of payment.
- It will not make fraudulent use of the website, contrary to the law or good customs.
- You accept that it is Portuguese law that governs any conflict with the user, notwithstanding the contrary provision in European Union legislation or international treaty.
1st These general conditions of sale are agreed between Location Available - Imobiliária, Investimentos e Consultadoria, Lda., headquartered at Rua Alfredo Gomes de Azevedo, 71, 4785-281 Trofa, tax identification number PT 508 509 645 and contact details +351 911070927 hereinafter referred to as “Company“ and persons wishing to make purchases through the website www.lamask.pt hereinafter referred to as "User".
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.lamask.pt will be governed exclusively by this contract, excluding any conditions previously available on the website. Therefore, before browsing or purchasing on our website, carefully read the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with them, you should not use any information, tools or services on this website.
ARTICLE 1 - PURPOSE
- The purpose of these general sales conditions is to provide and define all the information necessary for the User regarding the modalities of order, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website www.lamask.pt
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
- The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.lamask.pt, adding the product(s) or service(s) that he/she wishes to order to the shopping cart.
- To send your order, the User must complete the information and choose the options that are made available to him during the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the TIN and the name that , for tax purposes, you want them to appear on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale, as well as these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- The Company will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. If the product is not available, LA Mask undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data contained in the invoice are the User's responsibility. Once issued, the invoice cannot be reissued with changes.
- Orders are valid for 3 (three) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different period, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If payment is not received by our services within the aforementioned period, the order cannot be validated. Any value received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
- On the website www.lamask.pt, the Company offers the User the following payment methods via:
1.1. Easypay - Payment Institution Ltd – Multibanco Reference
1.2. Stripe - Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Apple Pay);
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the User's card immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the goods. If some ordered products are sold out, their value will be credited to the User's card, after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY
- Delivery time to Portugal varies between 2 and 6 working days, depending on the mode chosen. Delivery is carried out by the company Cep - Correos Express Portugal, SA or Ctt - Correios de Portugal SA. La Mask is open from Monday to Friday.
- Free shipping to Portugal on orders over 15 units.
- Orders can be shipped:
1- By carrier (delivery in 2 working days - with the possibility of tracking the order. Contracted service).
- Mainland Portugal and Spain:
- Shipping costs up to 10 units: €3.99
- Shipping costs from 11 to 14 units: €4.5
- Shipping costs for quantities over 15 units: Free
- Azores and Madeira
- Shipping costs up to 49 units: €6.5
- Shipping costs for quantities greater than 50: Free
- Rest of Europe - €18
2- By Correio Verde (delivery within 6-7 working days via CTT - no tracking number. Service not contracted. LA Mask is not responsible for delays in the delivery of orders sent in this mode)
- Mainland Portugal, Azores and Madeira
- Shipping costs up to 6 units: €1.6
- Shipping costs from 7 to 14 units: €3.2
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
- Prices must be understood in Euros, with fees and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
- If there is an increase in the price of any product/service, the User will be informed immediately and may choose to receive their order (paying the difference) or to cancel it.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by LA Mask. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, up to 14 days after ordering, with the instructions for cancellation or return of the merchandise being answered and defined by the Company, by the same means of communication.
- Requests for returns, exchanges or refunds will only be accepted up to 14 days after the delivery date. Items must be sent to our address, with the receipt, label and original packaging. The item must be unused and in the same condition as it was received. Before proceeding with the return of the product, contact us at email@example.com.
- In the case of masks, returns or exchanges are not accepted, except if there is any problem with the quality of the product, before use.
- Upon receipt of the return, the product will be evaluated and an email will be sent to notify its approval or rejection. Simultaneously, the date of shipment of the new product or refund will be communicated (it will take place between 2 to 7 working days).
- Exchanges are only accepted for defective or damaged items. Items with signs of use will not be accepted as defective or damaged items. The exchange will be for the same product, in case of availability.
- Return shipping costs will be borne by the customer. Shipping costs will not be refundable.
- Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and ownership of an account or card, so that the return can be carried out by Bank Transfer.
- The COMPANY undertakes to refund the User within a maximum period of 7 days after returning the products.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products in an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the order, the conditions for adjustment will be indicated by the COMPANY.
- The processing of your data is carried out in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in the COMPANY's database(s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Its supply is optional and the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that concerns you directly, personally or in writing, is guaranteed, under the terms of the law, directly to the address on the homepage of this website.
ARTICLE 8 – COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK and contents
Location Available - Imobiliária, Investimentos e Consultadoria, Lda is the owner of the website www.lamask.pt and its content.
It is strictly prohibited, without the express written consent of Location Available - Imobiliária, Investimentos e Consultadoria, Lda, the reproduction, modification, transmission, republication and/or redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes of the content of the website or brand.
The Company makes available and permanently updates information about La Mask services and products on its website.
These are described with as much information as possible. If after careful reading, there are doubts, please contact the Company by email.
- reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions contained in this legal notice as necessary without prior notice.
- reserves the right to make corrections and changes to the website, when necessary, without prior notice.
- declines any responsibility for any technical inaccuracies and/or typographical errors;
- is not responsible for differences in the colors of the products presented on the website and actual colors, due to computer configurations and/or software used;
- declines any responsibility for any problems, damages, or viruses, despite guaranteeing that the La Mask website complies with international security standards;
- does not offer any guarantee that the published information complies with the laws of the user's jurisdiction, with the exception of Portuguese territory. In these cases, the user is solely responsible for ensuring that local laws are respected.
ARTICLE 9 - Government Laws and Jurisdiction
Both parties agree that any issues related to the use of the website, notwithstanding mandatory provisions contrary to Portuguese legislation, European Community directive or International Treaty, shall be submitted exclusively to the competent court of Porto, Portugal.