Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
This website, La Mask, is owned by Location Available, LDA, a company located at Rua Alfredo Gomes de Azevedo, nº71, with postal code 4785-281 Trofa and NIF PT 508 509 645.
La Mask makes available on this website all the information, tools and services available, as long as the user agrees with all the general terms and conditions presented below.
At any time, there may be updates to the information, tools and services available and to terms and conditions. It is the user / customer's responsibility to verify them.
When browsing or purchasing on our website, the user / customer commits and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions presented below. Thus, before browsing or buying on our website, carefully read the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with them, you should not use any information, tools, or services on this site.
When browsing and buying on the La Mask website the customer:
- You accept that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions;
- You declare to be at least eighteen (18) years old and / or to be of legal age in the jurisdiction of your area of residence, and the legal possibility of using your own means of payment.
- You will not make fraudulent use of the website, contrary to law or good customs.
- You accept that it is Portuguese law that governs any conflict with the user, despite the contrary provision in the Community directive or in the international treaty.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
Location Available, Lda. Is the owner of the website www.lamask.pt and its content.
Reproduction, modification, transmission, republication and / or redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes of the website or brand content is strictly prohibited, without Location Available's express written consent.
La Mask permanently makes available and updates information on La Mask services and products on its website.
These are described with as much information as possible. If, after careful reading, there are any doubts, you should contact La Mask by email.
- reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions contained in this legal notice when necessary, without prior notice.
- reserves the right to make corrections and changes to the website, when necessary, without prior notice.
- declines any and all responsibility for any technical inaccuracies and / or typographical errors;
- is not responsible for differences in the colors of the products presented on the website and actual colors, due to the computer settings and / or software used;
- declines any responsibility for any problems, damages, or viruses, despite ensuring that the La Mask website is in accordance with international safety standards;
- does not offer any guarantee that the published information will comply with the laws of the user's jurisdiction, with the exception of the Portuguese territory. In these cases, the user is solely responsible for ensuring that local laws are respected.
Both parties agree that any issues related to the use of the website, notwithstanding the imperative provision contrary to Portuguese law, European Community directive or International Treaty, submit exclusively to the competent court of Porto, in Portugal.
La Mask assumes that it will not share personal information with third parties without the user's prior consent.