Terms and conditions
This website, La Mask, is owned by Location Available, Lda, a company located at Rua Alfredo Gomes de Azevedo, nº71, with postal code 4785-281 Trofa and NIPC PT 508 509 645.
La Mask makes available on this website all the information, tools and services available, as long as the user agrees with all the general terms and conditions presented below.
At any time, there may be updates to the information, tools and services available, as well as to terms and conditions. It is the user / customer's responsibility to verify them.
When browsing or purchasing on our website, the user / customer commits and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions presented below. Thus, before browsing or buying on our website, carefully read the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with them, you should not use any information, tools, or services on this site.
When browsing and buying on the La Mask website the customer:
- You accept that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions;
- You declare to be at least eighteen (18) years old and / or to be of legal age in the jurisdiction of your area of residence, and the legal possibility of using your own means of payment.
- You will not make fraudulent use of the website, contrary to law or good customs.
- You accept that it is Portuguese legislation that governs any conflict with the user, despite the contrary provision in European Union legislation or international treaty.
1.º These general sales conditions are agreed between Location Available - Imobiliária, Investimentos e Consultadoria, Lda., Headquartered at Rua Alfredo Gomes de Azevedo, 71, 4785-281 Trofa, tax number PT 508 509 645 and contact +351 911070927 hereinafter referred to as "Company" and people who wish to make purchases through the website www.lamask.pt hereinafter referred to as "User".
2º The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.lamask.pt will be regulated exclusively by this contract, excluding any conditions previously available on the website. Thus, before browsing or buying on our website, carefully read the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with them, you should not use any information, tools or services on this site.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
- The present general conditions of sale are intended to provide and define all the necessary information to the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, paying and delivering purchases made on the website www.lamask.pt
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
- The User places his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.lamask.pt, adding the product (s) or service (s) he wishes to order to the shopping basket.
- To send your order, the User must complete the information and choose the options available to him during the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the TIN and the name that , for tax purposes, you want them to appear on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Sales Conditions, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- The Company will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of product availability, LA Mask undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
- The order requests are valid for 3 (three) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different term, it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this term. If payment is not received by our services within that period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used for a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
- On the website www.lamask.pt, the Company proposes to the User the following payment methods via:
1.1. Easypay - Instução de Relógio Lda - ATM Reference
1.2. Stripe - Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Apple Pay);
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User's card immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the goods. If some products ordered are sold out, the value of them will be credited to the User's card, after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY
- The delivery time for Portugal varies between 2 and 6 working days, depending on the chosen modality. Delivery is carried out by the company Cep - Correos Express Portugal, SA or Ctt - Correios de Portugal SA. La Mask is open from Monday to Friday.
- Free shipping to Portugal on orders over 15 units.
- Orders can be shipped:
1- By carrier (delivery in 2 working days - with the possibility of tracking the order. Contracted service).
- Mainland Portugal and Spain:
- Shipping up to 10 units: € 3.99
- Shipping costs from 11 to 14 units: 4,5 €
- Shipping costs for quantities over 15 units: Free
- Azores and Madeira
- Shipping costs up to 49 units: 6.5 €
- Shipping costs for quantities over 50: Free
- Rest of Europe - 18 €
2- By Green Mail (delivery of 6-7 working days via CTT - without tracking number. Service not contracted. LA Mask is not responsible for delays in the delivery of orders sent in this mode)
- Mainland Portugal, Azores and Madeira
- Shipping costs up to 6 units: 1.6 €
- Shipping costs from 7 to 14 units: 3.2 €
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
- Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
- If there is an increase in the Prices of any product / service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive his order (making the payment of the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case by case basis by LA Mask. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email email@example.com, up to 14 days after ordering, with the instructions for canceling or returning the goods answered and defined by the Company, by the same means of communication.
- Only requests for returns, exchanges or refunds will be accepted up to 14 days after the delivery date. Items must be sent to our address, with the receipt, label and original packaging. The article must be unused and in the same condition as received. Before returning the product, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the case of masks, returns or exchanges are not accepted, unless there is a product quality problem, before use.
- After receiving the return, the product will be evaluated and an email will be sent to notify its approval or rejection. Simultaneously, the date of shipment of the new product or refund will be communicated (it will be carried out between 2 to 7 working days).
- Only defective items can be exchanged or damaged. Items with signs of use will not be accepted as defective or damaged items. The exchange will be for the same product, in case of availability.
- The return shipping costs will be borne by the customer. Shipping costs will not be refundable.
- Whenever possible, the return must be made using the same payment method, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
- The COMPANY undertakes to refund the User within a maximum period of 7 days, after the return of the products.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products for an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the settlement conditions will be indicated by the COMPANY.
- The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. These, subject to computer processing, will be included in the COMPANY's database (s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Their supply is optional and the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you, personally or in writing, is directly guaranteed to the address on the home page of this website.
ARTICLE 8 - COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK and contents
Location Available - Imobiliária, Investimentos e Consultadoria, Lda is the owner of the website www.lamask.pt and its content.
It is strictly forbidden, without the express written consent of Location Available - Imobiliária, Investimentos e Consultadoria, Lda, the reproduction, modification, transmission, republication and / or redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes of the website or brand content.
The Company permanently makes available and updates information on La Mask services and products on its website.
These are described with as much information as possible. If, after careful reading, there are doubts, you should contact the Company by e-mail.
- reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions contained in this legal notice when necessary, without prior notice.
- reserves the right to make corrections and changes to the website, when necessary, without prior notice.
- declines any and all responsibility for any technical inaccuracies and / or typographical errors;
- is not responsible for differences in the colors of the products presented on the website and actual colors, due to the computer settings and / or software used;
- declines any responsibility for any problems, damages, or viruses, despite ensuring that the La Mask website is in accordance with international safety standards;
- does not offer any guarantee that the published information will comply with the laws of the user's jurisdiction, with the exception of the Portuguese territory. In these cases, the user is solely responsible for ensuring that local laws are respected.
ARTICLE 9 - Government laws and jurisdiction
Both parties agree that any issues related to the use of the website, despite the mandatory provision to the contrary of Portuguese law, European Community directive or International Treaty, submit exclusively to the competent court of Porto, in Portugal.